Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jake Today

I'm not sure where this blog will head.  For a few years I've been making comments and linking to pieces I find of interest.  I intend on changing the blog.  I may return to writing longer original pieces.  I figure anyone who has read this blog of late already reads papers for their news.  Besides I've become a bit repetitive on issues.  I guess that can mean not much has been fixed over time.  The issues remain the same.  Even the players remain the same.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you & me must be on the same wavelength.

Good work. Don't Give Up.


twitter.com/derekmogambo

slceddiec said...

Good luck! I've had a great time conversing with you over the years via this blog. Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy the ever lovin s%#t out of it ....