Monday, June 17, 2013

Obama

I have been wrong about Mr. Obama.  For years I have referred to him as "all talk and no walk."  That phrase reflects my perceived differences between the content of his oratory and what he subsequently did or failed to do.  He presidency has been disappointing.  It has also been most irritating.

Now I realize my analysis has been erroneous.  Mr. Obama has never been "all talk and no walk."  No, Mr. Obama has always talked like a Democrat but acted like George W. Bush.  It's as equally disappointing.  I am irritated with Obama and the Democratic Party.

Remember, after a few years in office even Bush lovers decided that his main talent was sucking cheese.  People do not approve of cheese sucking Texans.   Mr. Bush rivaled Congress in disapproval. Today, Mr. Obama appears to have begun to pursue his favorite Texan's approval ratings.  Do you trust the Mr. Obama?

CNN Poll: Obama approval falls amid controversies

No comments: