Sunday, November 23, 2014

Election Numbers

Here are some interesting numbers about voter categories based on exit polls taken during this past election.  Of course, as you read them, remember, the percentages only apply to those who voted. That is, they apply to the 37% of possible voters who did vote.  How the other 63% would have altered the data is just plain unknown.  Be careful using these distributions when thinking about 2016.

The 9 most fascinating numbers from national exit polls

No comments: