Saturday, January 10, 2015

If I were a Trog

Oh god, that's a sickening thought, being a Trog.  I shudder at the thought.  However, for the sake of exposition, if I were, I don't think I'd be real enthusiastic about the House of Trogs voting over and over again to do the same thing when they know the thing is not going to happen.  House Trogs voted some 50 time to zap Obamacare.  The ACA is still the law of the land.  Did the Trogs come up with alternatives?  No.  Did they offer ways to improve it?  No.  All did was do the same thing and expect a different result--that's insanity.

If I were a Trog, I'd rather see bills that mean something from my knuckle dragging perspective other than just iterating the same mantra over and over again, "I think Obamacare sucks" is not any approach to any kind of governance.  A meaningful bill that does not pass becomes part of legislative repetoire that can, if good,  eventually become law.  Saying no to Obamacare just proves Trogs are batshit crazy.

Here's another one, Keystone--for the 10th time:

House Approves Keystone XL—Again

No comments: