Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ready? When I say a word, you say the first thing that pops into your mind.

Okay here goes, Jeb Bush.  Eww, I bet you didn't gush with excitement now did you?

Here's another one, Hillary Clinton,  Yech, more missing enthusiasm I bet.

Okay, Elizabeth Warren.  Wow, sounds interesting.  Hope see runs.  I'd work on her...

Who is excited about Bush and Clinton?  First, operatives and aides hoping to cash in on the campaign and if victorious the administration so they can make the big bucks as a lobbyist.  It's all about jobs and money.  Then there are the ones who really matter--big donors.  They want to keep things just as they are and perhaps enable purchases of a bit more of USA, Inc.

It's almost enough to keep half of us from the polls.  I wonder if participation would go way up if it was Rand Paul vs. Elizabeth Warren in 2016?

A signal of distaste for dynasties bodes ill for Bush, Clinton

No comments: