Sunday, January 18, 2015

Worries are over!

After Willard sort of indicated, that maybe, perchance, he might run for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016, I was relieved.  I feared that Jeb Bush might become the anointed Trog.  You know he'd be the Hillary of the GOP.

I feared because I began to think the primaries would be no fun without a raft of certified loons vying for the office.  2012 was a blast.  Even Willard morphed from almost normal to beyond batshit.  Willard's decision reflects uncertainty amongst the knuckle dragging party faithful.

Now they can let two rich old white guys have a decent debate while the real party folks listen and nominate a certified batshit crazy Trog.  Please let it be the GOP's male Sarah Palin, Ted Cruz.  My fears were fully assuaged as I realized Willard is a crazy magnet.  Lo, two of the wackier acid droolers have come out of the closet, so to speak--

Lindsey Graham and Mike Huckabee say they are serious about thinking about running in 2016

No comments: