Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm my own man or woman

Candidates love to spew that line.  Well, if you want to know a candidate don't listen to them, look around them.  Get to know who has taken the jobs of helping the narcissist get the nomination and election.  The coterie of cling-ons basically determine what the pol winds up doing on the stump and in the White House.

Will Hillary Clinton be Bill II?  Nah.  Will she be her own woman?  Nah.  She will be Obama II.

Hillary Clinton rebrands Obama’s frat house as her own

What about JEB?  Is he his own man?  Oh, that's rich. He's a Bush and it shows.

Jeb Bush: ‘I love my father and my brother…but I am my own man’

Now get prepared to be scared.  Scared of another war in Iraq.

Jeb Bush’s foreign policy team is eerily familiar, in one Venn diagram

My own man?  My ass!

Did Obama follow candidate Obama's words spoken in his speeches or did he follow the advice of those who got him elected to office?

No comments: