Saturday, September 5, 2015

I've wondered where they come from

For a a long time I have wondered where crackers come from?  There are so many of them.  Are all of their parents just mean and rotten?  Do they all fall out of trees and land on their heads, like a bizarre right of passage.  There are too many of them to chalk up to nurture and ditto for nature unless evloutionary forces are bifurcating our species into us and the crackers.  I doubt that evolution works quite that way.  I have been puzzled.  Then I saw a headline that explained it all--

Cracker plant in Ohio could create thousands of jobs in Ohio

They are made in factories.  Human kids go in, they get processed, and come out fully baked crackers ready to grow, flourish, and develop into full blown members of the GOP.

No comments: