Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ya Gotta Love the WSJ

The WSJ puts out an alarming bit of news on Bernie Sanders--he's going to spend trillions of new money.  Oh, my god, $18 trillion added to what we already spend?  Whew, we better not elect him, right?  Well, since this comes from the spokes rag for the rich and richer, I have my doubts.

Of course if you are worried about your piece of the 1% getting smaller, then trash Bernie as did the WaPo editorial board--

Bernie Sanders isn’t as progressive as you think

Now, it it true or just rich folks bullshit?  Uh, I'd opt for bullshit.

No, Bernie Sanders is not going to bankrupt America to the tune of $18 trillion

Gee, the editors of the Post don't even read their own paper.  I guess they get their news from the WSJ
who conveniently keeps this piece unavailable unless you are a subscriber.  The rich may be getting a little scared.

No comments: